Entry: Send in your favorite short video or photo of your pet(s) between now and April 30, 2016 to be eligible to win one of ten Grand Prizes.
Grand Prize: FREE Watt-Ahh® (18-16.9 oz. bottles) plus a new 25 oz. Ocean Blue, double-walled stainless steel S’well® container to keep Watt-Ahh® icy cold (over $100 value)*
How it Works:
- A video may be taken via any recording device (phone, digital camera, camcorder, etc.) but must be no more than 90 seconds in length. Any music used must not be in violation of any copyright.
- A photo may be submitted as a JPG or PNG file. Any photo used must be owned by you, and not in violation of any copyright.
- Forward by email attachment either your video or photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.** (Alternatively, you can upload to Vimeo and YouTube and notify us at email@example.com.)
- In your email, please provide your name, your pet’s name, your shipping address (no P.O. Box), and telephone number for UPS.
- (optional) Share Your Entry with Your Friends: “Like” AquaNew on Facebook. Upload your video to your Facebook account with the hashtag “betheahhpets” and #aquanew. (Alternatively, you can upload to Vimeo and YouTube and link to your Facebook account.)
**Authorization: All participants must be at least 18 years of age. Limit one prize per household. By submitting either a video or photo, you grant AquaNew the rights to use, edit, copy, publish and exhibit the video or photo for any lawful purpose. We do not publically use the applicants last name or location unless applicant gives us written authorization in advance.
About S’well® Containers (www.SwellBottle.com): According to the manufacturer, S’well® containers keep beverages either cold or hot up to 24 hours. Each container is made from double-walled stainless steel and is BPA-free. These containers do not condensate. The Grand Prize includes the largest available container size (25 oz.) that can even hold an entire bottle of wine.
Please note: S’well® containers are NOT dishwasher safe. Clean with soap and water (or add vinegar). CLICK HERE for more information about the care of S’well® containers.
About Helping Children: S’well has teamed up with the U.S. Fund for UNICEF to help provide clean drinking water to children around the world. AquaNew’s customers, through purchase of Watt-Ahh®, have donated over $6,000 to Childhelp to stop child abuse and neglect.
- Becky’s Drago (dog) visiting Team Anthony’s AquaX Race Team: CLICK HERE
- Danielle’s Fondue (ferret) playing with an empty Watt-Ahh® bottle: CLICK HERE
- Ann and John’s Missy (cat) drinking Watt-Ahh®: CLICK HERE