When: Wednesday, February 24, 2016, 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Where: Sarasota Memorial Health Care Auditorium, 1700 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL. 34239
Panel on Innovation in Wound Care:
- Kirk Voelker, MD, Director of Clinical Research, Sarasota Memorial Hospital (moderator)
- Walter Leise, Sarasota Medical Products, Inc.
- Edward Lin, HealO Medical
- Edmund Sinda, ASO Corporation
- Tim Kelly, BioLife, LLC
- Manuel Gordillo, MD, Sarasota Memorial Hospital’s Wound Care Center
The Sarasota-Bradenton Chapter of BioFlorida invites life science and health care professionals (members and non-members) to attend this reception and panel discussion on advancements in wound care innovation occurring in the region. Come visit our table offering current information on licensed products and our advances in the various types of WIT Machines used in multiple applications including wound care devices.
More Information on this Event: CLICK HERE
About BioFlorida: BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing nearly 5,500 establishments and research organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices/diagnostics and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ nearly 80,000 Floridians.