Our bodies run on energy produced by cellular mitochondria. One of life’s greatest mysteries is why the mitochondrial DNA is separate and different from that of our nuclear DNA. The biochemistry for our own life support is elaborate … including the various cycles using the glucose and fatty acids from bacterial breakdown of our food as well as electrons delivered by hydrogen from drinking water … both functions are essential in producing mitochondrial energy or what we like to call, Mitochondric Life*.
Is there any Recently Published Science Discoveries on the Mighty Mitochondria?
Yes. A report recently published in The Scientist last January, presents scientific discoveries that mitochondria produce antimicrobial compounds or reactive oxygen species (ROS) that support our immune system. The researchers used fluorescent probes to visualize the ROS hydrogen peroxide traveling from mitochondria to the cellular phagosome. The scientists opined that the discovered mechanism increases the body’s arsenal defense against invading bacteria.
How does Drinking Watt-Ahh Support a Mitochondric Life*?
- Watt-Ahh has an electrical differential that crosses the cellular membrane for optimum hydration and supports cell-to-cell and cell-to-brain communication.
- The crystalline-line structure has donor electrons on the outside ring of four hydrogen connected to two co-valently bonded oxygen.
- Watt-Ahh is activated water that has a high Oxygen Reduction Potential (ORP) and gives a higher accessibility of the oxygen for the cells.
- The liquid crystalline-like structure is similar to redox signaling molecules produced by mitochondria.
- Watt-Ahh’s crystalline structure stabilizes and transports other compounds needed to support both the Krebs and Citric Acid Cycles associated with producing mitochondrial energy.
- Watt-Ahh stabilizes the hydrogen peroxide produced by our own bodies to support the immune system and work to heal topical wounds (see new published report link above).
Last week, Biochemist Sterling Hill posted on Facebook for her clients, our pilot study involving children on the autism spectrum and their parents. For this study, Dr. Leonard Smith, MD reviewed the Organic Acid Test (OAT) results from the Great Plains Laboratory and counseled the parents on the results. A copy of this report can be found at this link.
Dr. Smith provided this statement on the results of this study: “Hydration with pure water is highly recommended for proper bodily functions and good health. OAT testing was done before and after drinking treated ultra-pure water for one month in this small study and it appeared to decrease some bacterial and fungal growth and benefit mitochondrial function.”
Is there any New Science News about Watt-Ahh?
Yes. We received the first patent on the WIT Technology used to produce Watt-Ahh.
More on the Mighty Mitochondria
Functional and healthy mitochondria is truly mighty. For more information about the cellular biology of the mitochondria, click here.
* What is a Mitochondric Life?
We recently termed the phrase “Mitochondric Life” to represent our customers’ deep connection to Watt-Ahh … right down to the molecular level. The Polarized Water works with the cellular mitochondria in making us feel more balanced, centered and inspired. We all strive to become a better self … more productive, creative and fearless in facing a confusing world. This foundational spark of life comes from mitochondrial energy.
Live Mitochondric … Drink Watt-Ahh!